Specialist assessment, which results from the composition of legal, economic and technical side of an investment property, from a thorough data analysis regarding the condition of the buyer/investor and the seller/owner and from the actual comparative data of the real estate market, creates professional responsibility of EVRIKA\'s staff for the following reasons:
- For compiling the file of a property, regarding its targeted promotion in the international market. Apart from specific files of investment opportunities in Greece which are at EVRIKA\'s disposal and which contain specialist assessment of its executives, for whose new candidates an investment proposal results from demand, after preliminarily assessed, actions needed for specialist assessment of EVRIKA are then recorded and, according to the liquidity at a specific moment in time, are carried out or remain as outstanding calculated cost.
- To precisely determine the market value of a property at a specific time.
- To ensure the immediate availability of the property, because time is money.
- To carry out the sale and purchase. Technical and legal actions.
- To provide adequate and economic security of the property.
- To define a strategy regarding the best use of a property with flexible adjustments, such as change of use, reuse or adaptation of the design of constructions and buildings.
- For optimal commercial and technical property management.